- Summer Employment Opportunities – 4 March 25, 2020
- REQUEST FOR QUOTE: 2020 TRACTOR March 23, 2020
- 2020 Dust Control Program March 6, 2020
- 2020 SHELTERBELT SEEDLING PROGRAM February 18, 2020
- Farmer’s Advocate Office Strongly Cautions Farmers… January 27, 2020
Author Archives: mdpeace
UPDATE AS OF October 9, 2019 GRIFFIN CREEK WELL is back…NEW and improved! The NEW wellhouse construction and the NEW pump upgrade is complete. Please notify the MD office if you find that fills are faster please! Thank you again for your patience during this upgrade.
Jimsonweed has been found in many Alberta municipalities in and near canola fields, and recently in the Municipal District of Peace No. 135. All parts of the noxious Jimsonweed plant are toxic to humans and animals; therefore please be on the lookout and notify Nasar Iqbal, Agricultural Manager at 780-338-3845 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you see Jimsonweed, take safety Read More