Private, commercial or non-profit organizations wishing to become a member of The Peace Valley Conservation, Recreation and Tourism Society may contact the M.D. of Fairview, located at 10957 – 91 Avenue, Fairview, AB. Phone inquiries may be directed to:
Sandra Fox, CAO, MD of Fairview 780-835-4903 or Peggy Johnson, PVCRTS Chairman 780-835-4654.
The Society’s objectives:
- To promote the use of access points and campgrounds along the Upper Peace River Valley, between the British Columbia/Alberta border and the Town of Peace River.
- To protect and conserve the natural environment along the Peace River Valley as much as possible.
- To increase recreation and tourism opportunities for the residents of the Peace River region and for visitors to the area.
- To link the historic past of the Peace River and its valley with the development of tourism and recreation opportunities along the river valley.
- To encourage, foster and develop among its members a recognition of the importance of the Peace River as a major resource.
The Society’s Board of Directors is comprised of municipalities who border the river but the Society would like to encourage private, commercial or non-profit organizations or individuals to become members of the Society. Please click on one of the links below to access the appropriate application form: