In 2016 the M.D. of Peace purchased a NEW marquee tent available for rent to ratepayers of the M.D. for use only within the M.D. As we do not have a picture of our tent yet, the above is just an approximation, although the tent does not have any windows. The tent is 30′ X 30′ with three walls. Renters will be required to provide proof of insurance from their insurance company for $2 million in liability insurance. Effective January 12, 2016, the tent rental fee is $200. per day (non-refundable) with a $500.00 damage deposit also required. Users are responsible for the costs of any repairs required as a result of their usage. There will be a fee of $250 if the tent is returned improperly folded or packed. Booking of the tent is not confirmed until payment is received, the Rental Agreement and proof of insurance have been received by the Municipal Office. A copy of the Rental Agreement is attached below for your convenience.
- 2019 Septic Awareness Week – Great Info Here! September 17, 2019
- JIMSONWEED found – Identification – Prevention – Control September 17, 2019
- TWP RD 820 IS NOW OPEN – CULVERT CONSTRUCTION NEAR COMPLETION September 16, 2019
- UPGRADES TO GRIFFIN CREEK WELLHOUSE – DETAILS September 12, 2019
- FALL IS HERE – TIME TO PREVENT WINTER SEPTIC ISSUES September 6, 2019