- 2017 07 Parts 1-12 LAND USE BYLAW
- Maps-1-to-5-LAND USE BYLAW-2016-09
- Detail Maps 1-30 LAND USE BYLAW 2016 09
- Detail Maps 31-55 LAND USE BYLAW 2016 09
The following is taken from the current Land Use Bylaw.
9.1 Applications to Amend the Bylaw
- A person may apply to amend this Bylaw, in writing, to the Development Officer by completing the proper form and submitting an application fee as established by Council.
- All applications to amend the Bylaw shall include the following:
- A certificate of title for the subject property;
- An indication of the applicant’s interest in the subject property;
- A statement of the proposed land uses; and
- All drawings to be submitted shall be to the satisfaction of the Development Officer
- Council may determine that the whole or part of the application fee be returned to the applicant.
- The Municipal District may at any time initiate an amendment to this Bylaw.
9.2 Amending the Bylaw
- All amendments to this Bylaw shall be made in conformance with the provisions contained in the Municipal Government Act, Revised Statues of Alberta 2000, Chapter M-26.