The MD of Peace has recently switched to a paperless agenda. We expect this change to reduce time in preparing agenda packages for Councillors as well as reducing our overall carbon footprint as some of our agenda packages for a regular Council meeting can be 100-200 pages per Councillor. Clicking on the agenda you wish to look at will open it up. You can also view all the agenda attachment as well by clicking on the word “attachment” by each item on the agenda.
- As of December 31st – Agricultural Chemical Jugs no Longer Accepted at Transfer Stations September 21, 2022
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING – October 11, 2022 at 11 a.m. September 16, 2022
- Septic Awareness Week Sept 19-23, 2022 Free Workshop Sept 19 at 7pm September 1, 2022
- Cleanfarm 2022 Unwanted Pesticides & Old Livestock/Equine Medication Collection August 29, 2022
- Long Lake Regional Waste Management Services Commission – FALL RESIDENTIAL CLEANUP Sept 26th to Oct1st August 2, 2022