The MD of Peace No. 135 accepts bill payments by cheque, cash, MasterCard, VISA, Debit, and Interac e-Transfer.
Payments can be made for the following (click on each item for more information on how to find your account number)
- Tax Payments
- Utility Payments
- Invoice Payments (bulk water billing, dust control, etc)
- Tickets/ Fines
Credit Card Payments:
The MD of Peace is now taking select credit card payments online or in person through the OptionPay System.
PLEASE NOTE: OptionPay uses a tiered fee schedule with a minimum fee starting at $2.00.
Why use Interac e-Transfers?
- It’s easy. All a client needs is the MD’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. No password necessary. No exchanging of bank account numbers or other sensitive information is required.
- It’s fast. Once they hit send, Interac will verify the transaction (usually within minutes, but sometimes up to one hour). The M.D. will then get an email letting them know an Interac e-Transfer is waiting to be deposited.
- It’s secure. The transfer takes place with the same high level of security and safety as every ATB Online Business banking transaction.
- It saves time and money. No more cheques or relying on snail mail.
Interac e-Transfer is only available to send or receive funds in CAD from any financial institution enrolled with Interac e-Transfer within Canada. Check with your financial institution to see how the process is done. e-Transfers can be sent and received 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Online/Telephone Banking – this feature is available through these banks:
ATB Financial (Payee: MD of Peace No.135)
Scotiabank (Payee: Peace No. 135 (MD)
Credit Unions (Payee: Peace No. 135, MD)
Bank of Montreal (Payee: Peace No. 135 Municipal District of)
CIBC (Payee: Peace No. 135)
TD Canada Trust (property taxes only) Payee: Peace No. 135 (MD of)
**TAX ASSESSMENT PAYMENT TIP: When paying land/property taxes, please choose 5 key numbers within your roll number to act as your account number (ie, Roll # eg1 0012345000 = 12345; Roll #2 eg: 0001234000 – 12340)
Box 34, Berwyn, AB. T0H 0E0
we accept payment by cash, cheque, debit, as well as credit card payments (via Option Pay) at our office.
The MD office is open once again, however, we encourage you to please schedule an appointment if you need to meet one of the staff members as they are working in office on a rotational basis.
For more information, call the office at 780-38-3845 and a staff member will assist you.